Once the cupboards and cabinets are built, the time has come for the internal fittings to be added. The team at T&C Joinery will take the time to explain all suitable options and also listen to your ideas. Here are just some of the features that can be added to make your cupboards that bit more special.
- Soft close drawers with a choice of organizational inserts. Some of the choices in our range include cutlery and utensil inserts, bottle and plate storage, just to name a few.
- Pullout pantries are as easy as opening the cupboard door and the whole pantry moves forward for easy access. There are a number of different size and configurations to suit your needs.
- Soft close internal drawers are great way to utilise space and customise the interior of a pantry cabinet. With full extension inner drawers nothing will ever be lost or hard to access at the back of the pantry.
- Corner cupboards are no longer wasted space with T&C Joinery’s wide range of corner solutions. ¾ round Lazy Susans or half moon corner carousels, pullout swing corner shelves and pullout corner units
- Bins that range from one up to 4 - food scraps, recycles, non-recycles, and whatever else. All built into a soft close drawers system for an easy and quiet action.
- Microwave shelves that can be popped down to use and hidden again when not in use all with the touch of a button.
- Lift up doors for top cupboards for better access and use of space.
See these ideas in the gallery below. Click on one to enlarge and see all the images in a slideshow.