Bench tops are an important part of any piece of joinery in your home. With a large range of options to choose from, selecting the right material, colour and even the finish can tie every together and bring to life your dream kitchen.
Here are a few of the more popular products that T&C Joinery can show you.
- Stone – Stone bench tops very popular because of their durability and elegances. All of the well known brands such as Caesarstone, Essastone and Silestone are used by T&C Joinery for their designer kitchens.
- Acrylic – With the benefit of invisible joins acrylic tops can be made to any length, shape and can even feature fully integrated sinks. So for that seamless finish acrylic could be what you’re looking for. T&C Joinery use all the major brands like Corian, Staron and Laminex Freestyle.
- Laminate – With the hundreds of colour and many finishes to choose from there is sure to be a laminate that will suit you design.
- Stainless Steel – Bench tops are not just for commercial applications. T&C Joinery can custom design a Stainless Steel top to suit your outdoor BBQ area or kitchen.
- Timber – There is no other material that is warmer or as welcoming as solid timber. With the large verity of species and richness of natural colour a solid timber bench top can add that family feel to any kitchen.
Below are some photos of the above products.